Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HOLY MOLY!





































Hey everyone! I don't know why this is taking me forever to figure out but slowly i am getting there. It has been so much fun reading everyone else's bloggs to hear what everyone is up to! I still can't believe how many of my friends have kids! Are you sure we are all old enough yet?! I guess I will feel 16 forever... or so I hope. HeHe.

So for those of you who don't Morgana got her mission call to Baltimore, Maryland ( I still constantly sing the "Good Morning Balitmore" song from Hairspray in my head everytime i talk about it). She leaves in June. Also, Bryce has officially graduated from school (the school which which shall not be named...GO UTES). No, actually I am really proud of him and it was a really fun day with the Fam!

One last thing, I just want to thank all of you who came to the Sojourn Concert! It was a success and it meant alot to have so many of my family and friends there. We worked so hard to make it professional and enjoyable for you! I am grateful that I can still do what I love to do and with some of my best girlfriends! We will see what will happen next year...

I have a feeling I will enjoy this blog thing. I will keep you posted...









4 comments:

Amanda, Jared, Camden and Jack said...

Lysh and Russ! you didn't tell me you were a bloggers! I so happy! Now we can keep better track of each other!

Amanda, Jared, Camden and Jack said...

Can you tell I'm trying to type while playing with cam? Sorry about the bad spelling and grammer :)

de-eds said...

Hey, I love your blog! You are determined enough to not let technology scare you. Good work! I on the onther hand have not yet found the determination and bravery that you have, so I admire your efforts extremely.
I especially love your quote "Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like nobody is watching." It is definately perfect for you! I love the pictures as well they are fabulous!
DeAnn

Anonymous said...

Love the family pics!! Everyone is sooo grown up!! It kills me.